MongoDB Snapshot Store Implementation
Installs: 6 637
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^7.1
- mongodb/mongodb: ^1.1.0
- prooph/snapshot-store: ^1.3
- malukenho/docheader: ^0.1.4
- phpspec/prophecy: ^1.7
- phpunit/phpunit: ^6.0
- prooph/bookdown-template: ^0.2.3
- prooph/php-cs-fixer-config: ^0.2.1
- psr/container: ^1.0
- sandrokeil/interop-config: ^2.0.1
- satooshi/php-coveralls: ^1.0
- prooph/pdo-event-store: ^1.6 For usage with MySQL or Postgres as event store
- prooph/snapshotter: ^2.1 Taking snapshots with ease
- psr/container: ^1.0 for usage of provided factories
- sandrokeil/interop-config: For usage of provided factories
- sandrokeil/interop-config: <2.0.1
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-16 23:17:18 UTC
This library will receive support until December 31, 2019 and will then be deprecated.
For further information see the official announcement here: https://www.sasaprolic.com/2018/08/the-future-of-prooph-components.html
MongoDB implementation of snapshot store
You can install prooph/mongodb-snapshot-store via composer by adding
"prooph/mongodb-snapshot-store": "^1.0" as requirement to your composer.json.
- PHP 7.1
- MongoDB >= 3.4
- PHP MongoDB Extension
- Ask questions on Stack Overflow tagged with #prooph.
- File issues at https://github.com/prooph/mongodb-snapshot-store/issues.
- Say hello in the prooph gitter chat.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new plugins and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and may adapt the documentation.
Released under the New BSD License.