Laravel Illuminate Agnostic Arr
Installs: 2 269 159
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=7.0
- symfony/var-dumper: ~3.3|~4.0|~5.0|~6.0
- mockery/mockery: ~1.0
- nesbot/carbon: ^1.26 || ^2.00
- phpunit/phpunit: ~6.0|~7.0|~8.0|~9.0
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^2.3
- nesbot/carbon: Required to use Carbon datetime.
This package is an extraction of the Laravel's Illuminate\Support\Arr class, including all helpers, repackaged to be agnostic and available to any PHP project.
It has its own namespace (IlluminateAgnostic\Arr), so you can use it even on Laravel apps without risking a namespace conflict.
You can find some documentation on the available helpers here: https://laravel.com/docs/5.5/helpers.
$ composer require pragmarx/ia-arr
use IlluminateAgnostic\Arr\Support\Arr; $array = ['email@example.com' => 'Joe', 'jane@localhost' => 'Jane']; echo Arr::pull($array, 'firstname.lastname@example.org');
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
$ composer test
Please see CONTRIBUTING and CODE_OF_CONDUCT for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
- This package is an extraction of The Laravel Framework, created by Taylor Otwell
- Package creator Antonio Carlos Ribeiro
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.