Fuse Application for Playground
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-04-29 00:34:41 UTC
Playground dev driven by Composer
This project is directly inspired by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AppFuse
I wanted a ZF2 based framework with instant user / frontend / theme / admin / i18n management included. I wanted to create a Loyalty framework
Playground was born
Here you have playground/fuse, a Playground bootstrap rocketed with the best modules and extensions ever created by fabulous people.
This project aims to ease your life as a Playground dev :
- With Magento Fuse, you install a bootstrap version of Playground in just 1 line. The installation includes the database creation. Once installed, you're ready to develop the features your customer needs, not the infrastructure you need to do it properly : PlaygroundFuse is here for that !
- core (https://github.com/gregorybesson/PlaygroundCore)
- design (https://github.com/gregorybesson/PlaygroundDesign)
- user (https://github.com/gregorybesson/PlaygroundUser)
- translate (https://github.com/gregorybesson/PlaygroundTranslate)
(you need root privileges)
composer create-project -s dev playground/fuse my-project
(Check available branches to know which versions of PlaygroundFuse are available)
This command will :
- download the PlaygroundFuse config
- Install the playground/core module
- Install the playground/design module
- Install the playground/user module
- Install the playground/translate module
Once done, update your /etc/hosts file + your web server configuration.
launch the install script (with root privileges)
Relaunch the web server, and you're ready to go !
Add a SVN repository
sudo composer config repositories.loadster vcs http://xx.xx.xx.xx/svn/LABS/ZF2/LOADSTER
Add the module to composer
sudo composer require playground/loadster:dev-trunk
That's it !