Imagick services for Symfony2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-06-17 19:56:12 UTC
This bundle provides some functions to manipulate images, via the generic Imagick extension.
Still in development.
- Create filters that you will call in your Twig files. These filters can combine several operations on your images
- Use some Imagick functions as a Symfony 2 service
- Modified images are stored in a customized cache directory
- Possibility to use all Imagick methods
- Flipping, and flopping
- Adding a gaussian blur
- Turning image to grayscale
- Negating image's colors
- Changing opacity
- Rounding image's corners
- Turning image to sepia
- Stripping EXIF data
- Making thumbnails
Please read the instructions in the dedicated section
Full documentation is available here