Security measures to help watch over team member accounts.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-01-25 16:16:33 UTC
This is the repository for the development of the Team Security extension for phpBB.
This extension adds passive security features to phpBB that allow the board's founder to watch for potential attacks against members of privileged groups, such as Administrators and Moderators.
- Log failed login attempts on accounts of members of selected groups.
- Require more complex passwords for members of selected groups.
- Email the details of each successful Admin Control Panel login.
- Email the details of any changes to user account email addresses.
- Disable deletion of logs and email the details of any delete attempts.
- Only board founders can manage this extension once it has been installed.
Note: This extension is currently under development and is not ready to install on any live forum.