An easy to use CRUD generator for Silex and Symfony 4.
CRUDlex is an easy to use, well documented and tested CRUD generator for Symfony 4 and Silex 2. It is very useful to generate admin pages for example.
- Generates a web application for managing MySQL stored data
- C reate entries
- R ead entries in a list and the details of single ones
- U pdate entries
- D elete entries
- The list of entries is paginated, sortable and filterable
- The entries can be relational, one-to-many and many-to-many is supported
- Managing files is supported, either stored in the filesystem or at AWS S3 as addon
- The UI is available in multiple languages
- File storage is abstract, implementing other systems than the filesystem and AWS S3 is easy
- Data storage is abstract, implementing other backends than MySQL is easy
As CRUDlex is framework agnostic, it is not used directly. There are framework specific implementations available:
Head over to the documentation for setup instructions.
CRUDlex uses SemVer for versioning. Currently, the API changes quickly due to be < 1.0.0, so take care about notes in the changelog when upgrading.
- Documentation 0.14.0
- Documentation 0.13.0
- Documentation 0.12.0
- Documentation 0.11.0
- Documentation 0.10.0
- Documentation 0.9.10
Upcoming development version:
For a complete example, checkout the sample project with the classic libraries and books:
There are several surrounding projects around CRUDlex:
- CRUDlexUser: A library offering an user provider for symfony/security
The project roadmap is organized via milestones:
Beware that not each new feature will get its own ticket there. Some are implemented on the fly when needed.
Each milestone is loosely organized as project in the columns "Backlog" (Todo), "Staging" (Being worked on (next)) and "Done" (done):
The manual is a reference describing every feature of CRUDlex:
The CRUDlex API itself is documented here:
How to generate the API documentation:
vendor/bin/sphpdox process CRUDlex src
How to build the documentation:
# Install dependencies pip install Sphinx pip install tk.phpautodoc pip install sphinx_tabs # Generate: cd docs make html