Native PHP5 DNS Resolver and Updater Library
- Increased performance; most requests are 2-10x faster than Net_DNS
- Near drop-in replacement for Net_DNS
- Uses PHP5 style classes and exceptions
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6, TCP and UDP sockets.
- Includes a separate, more intuitive "Updater" class for handling dynamic update
- Support zone signing using TSIG and SIG(0) for updates and zone transfers
- Includes a local cache using shared memory or flat file to improve performance
- includes many more RR's, including DNSSEC RR's.
You can download it directly from PEAR: http://pear.php.net/package/Net_DNS2
pear install Net_DNS2
Or you can require it directly via Composer: https://packagist.org/packages/pear/net_dns2
composer require pear/net_dns2
Or download the source above.
- PHP 5.1.2+
- The PHP INI setting
mbstring.func_overloadequals 0, 1, 4, or 5.
See the Net_DNS2 Website for more details - https://netdns2.com/