A GeoServer API client
This PHP library provides programmatic functions to access a GeoServer.
It is Free and Open Source Software. All contributions are most welcome. Learn more about how to contribute.
- Obtain the version of the connected GeoServer instance
- Create workspace or retrieve existing workspace details
- Create datastores and listing them
- Create coveragestores and listing them
- Upload files in various formats
- Manage styles in SLD format
For detailed information of each of the provided functions check out the documentation on the usage.
The GeoServer PHP Client uses Composer to manage its dependencies.
composer require php-http/guzzle7-adapter guzzlehttp/psr7 http-interop/http-factory-guzzle oneofftech/geoserver-client-php
For more information, please review the documentation on the installation process.
The library handles:
GeoPackageformat version 1.2 (can contain both vector and raster data, but will be reported as vector)
- Styled Layer Descriptor
SLDfiles for layer styles in XML format
Read more on supported file formats and encoding.
This project is Free and Open Source Software, licensed under the AGPL v3 license.