TYPO3 extension that contains the basics of a site which Oliver Klee uses for developing in TYPO3.
This is a TYPO3 extension that contains the basics of a site which I use for developing in TYPO3. It helps to create a working site with navigation and nice CSS extremely quickly.
Require the package
typo3-devsite folder as
(i.e., convert the hyphen to an underscore).
- Uninstall the extension css_styled_content (if it is installed).
- Install the extension fluid_styled_content (provided by the Core).
- In your TypoScript template, include the following static templates:
- Content Elements (fluid_styled content)
- Content Elements CSS (optional) (fluid_styled content)
- TYPO3 development site (typo3-devsite)
There's a small favicon.ico in
for copying to your site root.