TYPO3 extension that contains the basics of a site which Oliver Klee uses for developing in TYPO3.
Open Issues: 12
- php: >= 7.2
- typo3/cms-core: ^9.5 || ^10.4
- typo3/cms-fluid: ^9.5 || ^10.4
- typo3/cms-fluid-styled-content: ^9.5 || ^10.4
- typo3/cms-frontend: ^9.5 || ^10.4
- typo3-ter/typo3-devsite: v4.0.0
- dev-main / 5.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-15 11:05:57 UTC
This is a TYPO3 extension that contains the basics of a site which I use for developing in TYPO3. It helps to create a working site with navigation and nice CSS extremely quickly.
This package should only be installed via Composer, not from the TER.
Installing the package via Composer
Require the package
Within the TYPO3 back end
- Uninstall the extension css_styled_content (if it is installed).
- Install the extension fluid_styled_content (provided by the Core).
- In your TypoScript template, include the following static templates:
- Content Elements (fluid_styled content)
- Content Elements CSS (optional) (fluid_styled content)
- TYPO3 development site (typo3-devsite)
There's a small favicon.ico in
for copying to your site root.