A set of fields collecting default member information within a user defined form
This module adds a few useful fields to collect default member information within Silverstripe userforms.
- Email field - default to the signed-in member's email address
- Name field - default to the signed-in member's name (or title)
- FirstName field - default to the signed-in member's firstname
- Surname field - default to the signed-in member's surname
The goal of the fields is to help signed in users complete user forms without having to re-enter their details, with the following caveats:
- If a default value is added for the field in the field editor, that will be respected.
- The person completing the field can override the default value provided.
composer require nswdpc/silverstripe-userforms-member-fields
For the member name field, set the
use_title config value to
true to use the value returned from
Member::getTitle() as the default field value.
If you have found a security issue with this module, please email digital[@]dpc.nsw.gov.au in the first instance, detailing your findings.
We welcome bug reports, pull requests and feature requests on the Github Issue tracker for this project.
Please review the code of conduct prior to opening a new issue.
If you would like to make contributions to the module please ensure you raise a pull request and discuss with the module maintainers.
Please review the code of conduct prior to completing a pull request.