Nextpack is a PHP Packages Framework (Starter Project)
NextPack is a PHP & Laravel Packages Starter, (Designed to help building high quality PHP Packages faster).
Clone NextPack and build your next open source package on top of it.
NextPack strives to facilitates and boosts the development process of PHP Packages. And it highly recommend producing framework agnostic packages.
Produce more open source composer packages with the least amount of time.
- Rich package skeleton, (containing common files required by almost every PHP package)
- Ready Unit Test
- Ready config files reader
- Ready Servie Provider (for Laravel)
- Ready Facade Class (for Laravel)
- Version Control: Git (
- Continuous Integration: Travis and Scrutinizer (
- Testing: PHPUnit (
- Package Manager: Composer (
git clone https://github.com/nextpack/nextpack.git
- make sure everything is OK by running the tests
After you install a fresh copy of Nextpack, the only thing you need to do is customizing it to meet your needs, before start codig your package.
The steps include renaming the code samples shipped with the Nextpack:
- Change the namespace of the application from
Vendor-name\Package-name. (you can do this using the [Replace All] feature of your IDE).
- Update the following values in
autoloadand don't forget to update the
namespaces. (you might need to run
composer dump-autoloadafter the changes).
SampleFacadeAccessor.phpand update the returned string inside the
NextpackServiceProviderand update the content of the following functions:
- Update the config file
nextpack.php, (or remove it if not necessary).
- Delete this
README.mdfile. And rename the
::Package-Namewith your vendor and package names.
- Edit the new
- Delete the sample
testsfunction. Keep the
- Update the "testsuite" name in the
To run the tests, run the following command from the project folder.
The MIT License (MIT). See the License File for more information.