The Laravel Lumen Framework.
- php: >=5.5.9
- firebase/php-jwt: ^3.0
- laravel/lumen-framework: 5.1.*
- neomerx/cors-illuminate: ^0.2.0
- neomerx/limoncello: ^0.5.0
- vlucas/phpdotenv: ^2.0
- fzaninotto/faker: ~1.0
- mockery/mockery: ^0.9.4
- phpunit/phpunit: ~4.0
Quick start JSON API application
Limoncello Shot is a JSON API quick start application.
Technically it is a default Lumen 5.2 application integrated with
- JSON API implementation
- Bearer (token-based) Authentication
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing CORS for Laravel/Lumen
It could be a great start if you are planning to develop API with Lumen.
The application includes
- CRUD operations for a few sample resources with input data validation and events.
- Authentication and authorization support integrated with policies.
- Support for such JSON API features as resource inclusion, sparse field sets, sorting, filtering and pagination.
- JSON API errors.
- API tests.
Clone the project
Start local server at http://localhost:8080 and log server http://localhost:8090 with
$ composer install && composer docker-up
$ composer docker-downto stop the servers.
This project is a fork from upstream laravel/lumen. All changes to the upstream are licensed under the MIT license
This project is synchronized with upstream
master branch and uses similar versioning approach.