This package contains the HtmlElementInterface interface that can be used to output HTML on a page. It also features base classes implementing this interface.
This package contains an interface used to render objects in HTML. Basically, instances of classes implementing this interface provide a toHtml method that can be used to get some HTML.
The concept is very abstract, but also very powerful. Let's take a sample:
- you might write a "HtmlButtonElement" class that would render a simple HTML button.
- you might write a "HtmlCalendarElement" class that would render a calendar.
- you might write a "HtmlTemplateElement" class that would render a full template.
Obviously, this package is useless on its own. It is useful only if you implement the interface in your classes.
Implementing the HtmlElementInterface is simple stupid: just add a "toHtml" method to your code:
* Renders the object in HTML.
* The Html is echoed directly into the output.
This package comes with a few classes implementing the HtmlElementInterface:
- HtmlString: this class contains a string that is outputed when you call the toHtml method
- HtmlFromFile: this class refers to a PHP file that is required when you call the toHtml method
- HtmlFromFunction: this class refers to a PHP callable (method, function, ...) that is called when you call the toHtml method
This package is part of Mouf, an effort to ensure good developing practices by providing a graphical dependency injection framework.