Streamline development of API-first applications in CakePHP
A CakePHP Plugin for RESTful API Development
Streamline development of modern RESTful APIs for your teams CakePHP project. Designed around a component-based architecture, MixerAPI enables developers to pick and choose the functionality they need for developing REST APIs.
- Rapid Prototyping: Scaffold your API in seconds with a custom Bake template geared towards modern REST architecture.
- OpenAPI: Automatically generates OpenAPI from your existing code into Swagger and Redoc. Attributes provided, but not required.
- Error Handling: Handles exception rendering in XML or JSON.
- Data Formats: Formats responses in JSON, XML, HAL+JSON, or JSON-LD.
- Integrations: Integrates well with other CakePHP 4 compatible plugins.
- Minimalist Configuration: Built for developing, not writing YAML configurations. Most components require zero configuration files.
- Non-opinionated: Develop your way.
This is a read-only repository. Please submit issues and PRs to mixerapi/mixerapi-dev
For install steps head over to https://mixerapi.com/install
MixerAPI automatically installs the following plugins for your RESTful API project:
|A custom bake template focused on creating RESTful CakePHP controllers in seconds
|A Collection View for displaying configurable pagination meta-data in JSON or XML collection responses
|Handles rendering entity validation errors and other exceptions for your API
|A Hypertext Application Language (HAL+JSON) View for CakePHP
|A JSON-LD View for CakePHP
|A delightfully tasty tool for generating Swagger documentation with OpenApi 3.0.0 schema
|A service provider for CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Delete) operations. Since this plugin uses the experimental CakePHP dependency injection it must be enabled separately.
|A JWT authentication library for CakePHP supporting both HMAC (HS256 or HS512) and RSA (RS256 or RS512) with JSON Web Keys.
|Search provides a simple interface to create paginate-able filters for your CakePHP application.