Add views to flarum discussions
This is an extension for the flarum forum software where you can enable and track how much times a discussion has been viewed.
Execute this command in your flarum root:
composer require michaelbelgium/flarum-discussion-views
Execute these commands to update the extension.
composer update michaelbelgium/flarum-discussion-views php flarum migrate php flarum cache:clear
If you would like to translate this extension to your language, make a PR in the corresponding language pack.
- Tracks how much a discussion has been viewed and displays it on the discussionlist
- Extension settings
- Adds 2 sorting options: popular and unpopular
- Adds an event which developers can listen for:
- Adds new permissions:
- Reset the viewcount of a discussion (default to admins)
- View the viewcount of a discussion (default to admins)