Store pages, articles and content elements in long-term clipboard
Installs: 1 061
Open Issues: 9
- php: >=5.3
- contao-community-alliance/composer-plugin: ~2.0
- contao/core: >=3,<4
- contao-legacy/clipboard: 2.0.7
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-28 00:33:42 UTC
The clipboard extension offers the possibility to store various content (pages, articles and content-elements) to the clipboard for a extended time-period. All stored entries can easily be transfered from one to another installation of Contao through the backend file manager or the use of FTP.
The saved XML-Data gets collected in a new folder within the Contao file structure: ~/tl_files/clipboard/...
- Contao 3.x or higher
- php5-xmlwriter (Debian package)
Installation & Configuration
- Unpack the archive on your server
- Open the installation directory in your web browser
- Update the database
- Activate the clipboard functionality in your personal data
If you are having problems using the Clipboard Extension, please visit the issue tracker at https://github.com/menatwork-ia/clipboard