FAL Quota for TYPO3
Installs: 3 733
Open Issues: 6
- php: >=7.2,<=7.4
- typo3/cms-backend: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-core: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-extbase: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-extensionmanager: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-filelist: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-fluid: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-scheduler: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3fluid/fluid: ^2.7
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^2.14
- roave/security-advisories: dev-master
- typo3/cms-frontend: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- typo3/cms-install: >=9.5.0,<=10.4.99
- ext-intl: *
This extensions provides a virtual Quota for FAL using Signals/Slots if the underlying file system does not support or cannot provide one. A CLI command updates the quota usage periodically and sends notification mails to recipients defined per storage.
- Per storage definition of soft quota and hard limit, notification threshold and email recipients
- Symfony Command task to update quotas and send notification mails
After installation, you may optionally create a scheduler task for notifications.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install FAL Quota is by using Composer:
composer require mehrwert/fal-quota
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the Extensions module.
Submit bug reports or feature requests
Look at the Issues for what has been planned to be implemented in the (near) future.
To use the included DDEV local configuration, run
ddev startfrom the extensions root directory to start the container
ddev configto create required configuration files if not yet present
ddev launch typo3to get to the TYPO3 backend directly
If you are setting up the environment for the first time, create a file named
proceed with the TYPO3 installation as described in the official documentation.
This extension was created by Andreas Beutel in 2019 for mehrwert intermediale kommunikation GmbH.
Thanks to all contributors and everybody providing feedback.