The UserExport extension to MediaWiki allows to export all user's account names together with the respective e-mail address as a UTF-8 encoded CSV file.
- PHP 7.2+
- MediaWiki 1.33+
See also the CHANGELOG.md file provided with the code.
- Obtain the code from GitHub
- Extract the files in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your "LocalSettings.php" file:
wfLoadExtension( 'UserExport' );
- Configure as required. See the "Configuration" section below.
- Go to "Special:Version" on your wiki to verify that the extension was successfully installed.
By default the "userexport" permission provided by this extension is assigned to the "bureaucrat" user group. In case you would like to change this add the following lines to your "LocalSettings.php" file after the inclusion of the extension as described in the "Installation" section above:
$wgGroupPermissions['bureaucrat']['userexport'] = false; // remove from "bureaucrat" group $wgGroupPermissions['userexport']['userexport'] = true; // add to dedicated "userexport" group
See the extension's homepage for further information.