Helps building nice, normalized and easy to consume Laravel REST API.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-04-05 15:26:37 UTC
ResponseBuilder is a Laravel package, designed to help you build a nice, normalized and easy to consume
REST API JSON responses.
ResponseBuilder is written for REST API developers by REST API developer and is based on long-lasting experience on both
"sides" of API. It's lightweight, extensively tested, simple to use yet flexible and powerful, with support for on-the-fly
data conversion, localization, automatic message building, chained APIs and (hopefully) exhaustive documentation.
But that's not all! The JSON structure produced by
ResponseBuilder is designed with users of your API in mind,
to make dealing with your API a breeze. Simple JSON response, with well-defined and predictable structure, easy to
consume without any hassle or trickery.
You are even covered in a case of emergency, as provided Exception Handler helper, ensures your API keeps talking JSON (and not HTML) to its clients even in case of unexpected.
Did I mention, you would also get testing traits that automatically unit test your whole
ResponseBuilder related code
and configuration with just a few lines of code?
- Easy to use,
- Stable and production ready,
- On-the-fly data object conversion,
- API chaining support,
- Localization support,
- Provides traits to help unit test your API code,
- Comes with exception handler helper to ensure your API stays consumable even in case of unexpected,
- No additional dependencies.
- Written and copyrighted ©2016-2021 by Marcin Orlowski <mail (#) marcinorlowski (.) com>
- ResponseBuilder is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license