Provides reusable paragraph page components for the LocalGovDrupal distribution.
Installs: 20 356
Open Issues: 6
- drupal/entity_browser: ^2.5
- drupal/inline_entity_form: ^1.0-rc6
- drupal/linkit: ^6.0-beta1
- drupal/paragraphs: ^1.11
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-09 17:21:50 UTC
Reusable paragraphs library for the LocalGovDrupal distribution.
What's in it?
A node field
Provides the localgov_page_components node field. This field can be used to add new Page components or select an existing one within a node. The recommended field widget is Entity browser which should use the Page component browser.
This field is currently used in the localgov_services_page content type. But it can be used in any other content type.
The LinkIt module can use URLs belonging to localgov_link and localgov_contact Page components when the localgov_paragraphs module is available. Setup steps follow:
- Access the LinkIt profile configuration page from /admin/config/content/linkit.
- Select the Manage matchers operation for the Default profile. This should take you to /admin/config/content/linkit/manage/default/matchers.
- Click Add matcher which should land you at /admin/config/content/linkit/manage/default/matchers/add.
- Select Page components as the matcher. Save and continue. This should present the Page components matcher edit form.
- Select Link and Contact as Bundle restrictions. Other Paragraph types are unsupported at the moment.
- Limit search results to 20.
- Select the Group by bundle checkbox within Bundle grouping.
- Select Page components from the Substitution Type dropdown within URL substitution.
- Save changes.
- Suggestions provided by LinkIt should now include localgov_link and localgov_contact Page components.
Some Page component edit forms (e.g. localgov_documents) try to open a modal. This leads to a modal within a modal scenario which doesn't work. The work around is to edit such Page components from their own edit page. These can be looked up from /admin/content/paragraphs.