Adds mandrill in the SilverStripe CMS
Use Mandrill in SilverStripe
Define in your .env file the following constant
or by defining the api key in your config.yml
LeKoala\Mandrill\MandrillHelper: mandrill_api_key: "key3goes9here"
This module uses the official php sdk version 1.0.54 with a few tweaks.
You can also autoconfigure the module with the following constants in your .env file
# Will log emails in the temp folders MANDRILL_ENABLE_LOGGING=true # Will disable sending (useful in development) MANDRILL_SENDING_DISABLED=true # Set app domain explicitly MANDRILL_DOMAIN="mysite.co.nz" # Also recommended to specify an explicit from SS_SEND_ALL_EMAILS_FROM="firstname.lastname@example.org"
By defining the Api Key, the module will register a new mailer that will be used to send all emails.
This module create a new admin section that allows you to see results from your api calls right from the SilverStripe CMS without having to log into mandrillapp.com
From the Mandrill Admin, you can setup a webhook for your website. This webhook will be called and MandrillController will take care of handling all events for you.
By default, MandrillController will do nothing. Feel free to add your own extensions to MandrillController to define your own rules, like "Send an email to the admin when we receive a spam complaint".
MandrillController provides 4 extensions points:
Swift Mailer 6 introduced quite a lot of breaking changes, make sure you are not using any of those:
- added Swift_Transport::ping()
- removed Swift_Mime_HeaderFactory, Swift_Mime_HeaderSet, Swift_Mime_Message, Swift_Mime_MimeEntity, and Swift_Mime_ParameterizedHeader interfaces
- removed Swift_MailTransport and Swift_Transport_MailTransport
- removed Swift_Encoding
- removed the Swift_Transport_MailInvoker interface and Swift_Transport_SimpleMailInvoker class
- removed the Swift_SignedMessage class
- removed newInstance() methods everywhere
- methods operating on Date header now use DateTimeImmutable object instead of Unix timestamp; Swift_Mime_Headers_DateHeader::getTimestamp()/setTimestamp() renamed to getDateTime()/setDateTime()
- bumped minimum version to PHP 7.0
- removed Swift_Validate and replaced by egulias/email-validator
Tested with SilverStripe 4.9+
LeKoala - email@example.com