A HTTP message router using nikic's FastRoute.
v0.4.1 2016-11-15 15:57 UTC
A HTTP message router using nikic's FastRoute
- Use any callable as a controller, or use a Interop container value
- Use strategies to change how your routes are handled
- Add middlewares (callables) to your routes if your strategy supports it (requires laasti/peels)
- Personalize routes with attributes to help passing parameters to your controllers. Attributes are automatically distributes to the request's attributes
- Add your own parsing formats ie hex
composer require laasti/directions
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
See Github's releases
Author: Sonia Marquette (@nebulousGirl)
Released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt file.