Display and manage sponsoring projects like competitions
Installs: 2 923
Open Issues: 1
- jweiland/maps2: >=8.0.0
- jweiland/service-bw2: >=5.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.36 || ^11.5.23
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0
- nimut/testing-framework: ^6.0
- phpspec/prophecy-phpunit: ^2.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
sponsoring you can create, manage and display projects/promotions like
f.e. a competition.
- Create projects with its ID, description and contact person
- Assign an Organizer to a project
- Organizer can be a simple text-field
- You can choose an organizer out of Service BW API (EXT:service_bw2)
- Assign project to a promotion which is based on sys_category in TYPO3
- Add one or more images
- Choose from one of the default promotion types like
Serviceand add it to promotion value.
sponsoring has a hard-coded dependency to EXT:service_bw2. That's why
it will only work for BW in germany.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/sponsoring
This will also install
jweiland/service-bw2 as dependencies
into your TYPO3 system.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
sponsoring with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create project records on a sysfolder.
- Add sponsoring plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.