Display and manage sponsoring projects like competitions
sponsoring you can create, manage and display projects/promotions like
f.e. a competition.
- Create projects with its ID, description and contact person
- Assign an Organizer to a project
- Organizer can be a simple text-field
- You can choose an organizer out of Service BW API (EXT:service_bw2)
- Assign project to a promotion which is based on sys_category in TYPO3
- Add one or more images
- Choose from one of the default promotion types like
Serviceand add it to promotion value.
sponsoring has a hard-coded dependency to EXT:service_bw2. That's why
it will only work for BW in germany.
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/sponsoring
This will also install
jweiland/service-bw2 as dependencies
into your TYPO3 system.
Download and install
sponsoring with the extension manager module.
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create project records on a sysfolder.
- Add sponsoring plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.