This is a TYPO3 extension to manage schools
schooldirectory is an extension for TYPO3 CMS. It is useful to manage and display schools for a city.
- Create school records
- Assign schools to addresses. Which school is responsible for which address?
- Differ school records by their type
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/schooldirectory
Download and install
schooldirectory with the extension manager module.
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create type, district and holder records on a sysfolder.
- Create school record and assign type, district and holder records to it.
- Create a plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.