Installs: 2 759
Open Issues: 0
- jweiland/maps2: >=9.3.0
- jweiland/service-bw2: >=5.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.29
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0
- nimut/testing-framework: ^6.0
- phpspec/prophecy-phpunit: ^2.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
With masterplan you can create and show projects you're currently working on and show detail information onto your website. You can define start- and end date, add some pictures or additional files for download.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/masterplan
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
masterplan with the extension manager module.
1.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create a masterplan records on a sysfolder.
- Create a plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.