This extensions lets create and show you records of day care centers
Installs: 3 008
Open Issues: 0
- jweiland/maps2: >=8.0.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.36 || ^11.5.23
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.10
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
daycarecenters you can create, manage and display day-care-center entries.
- Create and manage day-care-centers
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/daycarecenters
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
daycarecenters with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create kita and district records on a sysfolder.
- Add daycarecenters plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.