Easy AdminLTE integration with Laravel
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-06-09 18:14:53 UTC
This package provides an easy way to quickly set up AdminLTE v3 with Laravel (6 or higher). It has no requirements and dependencies besides Laravel, so you can start building your admin panel immediately. The package provides a blade template that you can extend and advanced menu configuration possibilities. Also, and optionally, the package includes a set of AdminLTE styled authentication views that you can use in replacement of the ones that are provided by the laravel/ui authentication scaffolding.
If you want to use an older Laravel or AdminLTE version, review the following package releases:
- Releases 1.x: These releases supports Laravel 5 and include AdminLTE v2
- Releases 2.x: These releases supports Laravel 6 or higher and include AdminLTE v2
The current package requirements are:
- Laravel >= 6.x
- PHP >= 7.2
You can report issues or ask questions in the issues section. Please, start your issue with
[BUG] and your question with
[QUESTION] in the subject.
If you have a question, it is recommended to search and check the closed issues first.
To submit a Pull Request, please fork this repository, create a new branch and commit your new/updated code in there. Then open a Pull Request from your new branch. Refer to the contribution guidelines for detailed instructions. When submitting a Pull Request take the next notes into consideration:
- Check that the Pull Request don't introduce a high downgrade on the code quality.
- If the Pull Request introduce new features, consider adding the related documentation of this feature on the Wiki documentation.
- Keep the package focused, don't add special support to other packages or to very particular situations. These changes will make the package more hard to maintain.