Get access to +3000 emojis as class constants
Get access to +3000 emojis as class constants.
- 🍰 Dead easy to use
- 🤩 A lot of emojis
- 🔓 Zero dependencies
You can see full list of emojis.
You have access to emojis as
<?php use Jawira\EmojiCatalog\Emoji; echo Emoji::GRINNING_FACE; // 😀 echo Emoji::SOCCER_BALL; // ⚽ echo Emoji::HOURGLASS_DONE; // ⌛ echo Emoji::EJECT_BUTTON; // ⏏
Your favorite IDE should give you autocomplete since you are simply calling class constants:
$ composer require jawira/emoji-catalog
If you liked this project, ⭐ star it on GitHub.
This library is licensed under the MIT license.
- jawira/case-converter (library)
- Convert strings between 13 naming conventions: Snake case, Camel case, Pascal case, Kebab case, Ada case, Train case, Cobol case, Macro case, Upper case, Lower case, Sentence case, Title case and Dot notation.
- jawira/plantuml (library)
- Provides PlantUML integration: plantuml executable and plantuml.jar
- jawira/plantuml-encoding (library)
- PlantUML encoding functions.