Jackalope Transport library using the filesystem
This is a WIP implementation to support a filesystem implementation of PHPCR.
Connect as follows:
$factory = new RepositoryFactoryFilesystem(); $repository = $factory->getRepository(array( 'path' => '/home/mystuff/somefolder', )); $credentials = new SimpleCredentials('admin', 'admin'); $session = $repository->login($credentials);
- path: (required) Path to store data, indexes, etc.
- search_enabled: If search should be enabled or not (default true)
- References not updated within copied subtree (this test is missing from PHPCR-API tests)
- Node type inheritance: Currently node type inheritance is not taken into account - this should be fixed ASAP
- Joins: Will need to be implemented in a post processor
- LOWERCASE, UPPERCASE, LENGTH operands: Same as above
- SQL and XPath query langauges: Will probably never be implemented
- Full text search: Easy to implement if we add an additional search index
- Files (binary data in the repository) are not current handled in a memory efficient manner. This will be addressed.
The default ZendSearch implementation doesn't behave very well when the full test suite is being run - it will tend to become corrupt after a certain number of operations. It is therefore necessary to batch the tests.