This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. No replacement package was suggested.
Provides better INI parsing and rendering
v0.2.0 2016-01-04 01:21 UTC
Provides better INI parsing and rendering.
$ composer require indigophp/ini
- Throws exceptions instead of errors
- Converts special values (integer, boolean values)
- Renders an array as INI string
- Control rendered output by passing flags to the renderer
$ composer test
This library is heavily inspired by piwik/ini.
- File actions are not available in this library, that's your responsibility
- Fallback implementation is provided by a transparent compatibility layer (WIP)
- Provides type conversion like in PHP 5.6.1
- Provides different ways for rendering array and boolean values
- Parser always uses raw scanner mode
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.