The Olympus framework core system used to make all libraries work efficiently. Build with ♥ for WordPress developers.
- dev-master / 0.x-dev
- Better and secure folder structure
- Olympus Fields integration
- Dependency management with Composer
- Powerful search engine with ElasticSearch
- PHPLeague dependency injection container
- Symfony HTTP Foundation and Translation components
- Twig renderer
- And more...
- PHP >= 5.4
Highly inspired by the incredible Mackenzie Daily design work.
The Olympus Hera can be used by the Athena theme, which is yet in development.
But, you can easily install the Olympus Hera in your theme and try to copy
functions.php file and
composer require getolympus/olympus-hera
To learn more about the Olympus WordPress framework, read the docs.
The Olympus WordPress framework uses ReadMe.io which was built entirely on Open Source projects.
Please, read LICENSE for more details.
Built with ♥ by Achraf Chouk ~ (c) since 2015.