Silvertripe widget thats lists files for people to download
A widget which displays a list of files, which can be downloaded
Requirements (Installed automatically when using Composer)
Installation with Composer is the preferred method, as it will ensure you have all the required dependencies.
cd /your/project/folder composer require gdmedia/silverstripe-widget-downloads
Ensure all requirements are installed and download the the zip. Extract and rename
Once the files are installed, you must run dev/build and flush
3-clause BSD license
Bugs are tracked in the issues section of this repository. Before submitting an issue please read over existing issues to ensure yours is unique.
If the issue does look like a new bug:
- Create a new issue
- Describe the steps required to reproduce your issue, and the expected outcome. Unit tests, screenshots and screencasts can help here.
- Describe your environment as detailed as possible: SilverStripe version, Browser, PHP version, Operating System, any installed SilverStripe modules.
Please report security issues to the module maintainers directly. Please don't file security issues in the bug tracker.
Prior to version 1.0.0 breaking changes may occur.
This project follows Semantic Versioning paradigm. That is:
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner, and
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
- Additional labels for pre-release and build metadata are available as extensions to the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH format.