Symfony2 OpenID security extension
- Fully integrated to Symfony's Security
- Unit tested
Caution: This bundle is developed in sync with symfony's repository.
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
- nurikabe for very early feedback.
- klebba for suggestions to new version.
- Koc for point me out to a very good UserProvider implementation.
- The first versions inspired by OpenIDAuthBundle.
UserManagerinspired by FOSOAuthServerBundle bundle.
- Installation doc adapted from FOSUserBundle doc.
- formapro for supporting open source movement.
- dr-fozzy for adding support of mongodb driver.
Forma-Pro is a full stack development company which interests also spread to open source development. Being a team of strong professionals we have an aim an ability to help community by developing cutting edge solutions in the areas of e-commerce, docker & microservice oriented architecture where we have accumulated a huge many-years experience. Our main specialization is Symfony framework based solution, but we are always looking to the technologies that allow us to do our job the best way. We are committed to creating solutions that revolutionize the way how things are developed in aspects of architecture & scalability.
If you have any questions and inquires about our open source development, this product particularly or any other matter feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org