The project which imports the data generated by the export into the database.
- php: ^8.0
- ext-json: *
- ext-pdo: *
- bluepsyduck/laminas-autowire-factory: ^1.0
- bluepsyduck/symfony-process-manager: ^1.3
- factorio-item-browser/api-database: ^3.3
- factorio-item-browser/combination-api-client: ^1.0
- factorio-item-browser/common: ^1.0
- factorio-item-browser/export-data: ^4.0
- laminas/laminas-config-aggregator: ^1.0
- laminas/laminas-servicemanager: ^3.3
- ramsey/uuid: ^4.0
- symfony/console: ^5.0
- symfony/process: ^5.0
- bluepsyduck/test-helper: ^2.0
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.12
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^0.12
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^0.12
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.0
- rregeer/phpunit-coverage-check: ^0.3
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3.3
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-19 20:56:34 UTC
This project imports the data generated by the export into the database of the API server.
The project provides the following commands to actually import the data:
bin/cli.php process: Requests an export from the queue and processing it. This is the main command to be put in a crontab to have the exports imported into the database automatically, and it will call the other commands to do so.
bin/cli.php import <combination-id>: Imports the main data of the combination into the database, including items, recipes and machines.
bin/cli.php import-images <combination-id>: Import all the image files into the database. This requires that the database entities have already been created in the database, only the
contentcolumn is updated.
bin/cli.php import-translations <combination-id>: Imports all the translations of the combination into the database. Already existing translations will be cleaned up.