The Flarum extension marketplace.
The marketplace extension that allows you to add and remove extensions without composer or a terminal.
Read the disclaimers!
- Bazaar runs migrations down, meaning it will drop tables of extensions when you uninstall them.
- Bazaar cannot remove assets right now of extensions that are uninstalled.
- Bazaar attempts to increase its allowance of memory to 1GB, this might not work on your hosting environment.
- Bazaar reads the API on flagrow.io for compatible extensions. By installing and enabling this extension you agree to share some data so that the extension can do its work (Flarum version and URL).
- Give admins easier control of installed and enabled extensions.
- Create a community driven, triaged list of quality extensions.
- Allow admins to connect to their Flagrow.io account and gain access to a dashboard showing the status of all forums.
- Support paid extensions for Flagrow and other extension developers.
For a complete overview of our changes, please visit the changelog on Github.
composer require extiverse/bazaar
Make sure that the following directories and files are writable by the web/php user:
composer update extiverse/bazaar php flarum migrate php flarum cache:clear
Enable the extension under the extensions tab in the admin area. A settings modal will popup asking you for a token, which most likely will already be there. You're good to go, open the Bazaar tab on the left and enjoy!
For version 0.3 and up (for Flarum 0.1.0-beta.8+) please do consider to enable cron processing. Cron processing considerably speeds up actions on your extensions by moving those tasks outside of your current request.
Bazaar connects to flagrow.io to provide up-to-date extension list and metadata. This data is refreshed periodically via the Packagist API. It takes around five minutes for the website to pick up new extensions, existing extensions are synced every hour.
This means you don't have anything particular to do to get your extension inside Bazaar.
However here are a few additional steps you can take to improve the way your extension looks (check these keys in your
- Fill the
licensekey so everybody know what they can do with your code.
- Add every author to the
authorskey so we can list them.
- Choose a sensible name for
extra.flarum-extension.title. This value is used with the tags to provide search.
- Don't forget to set an
extra.flarum-extension.iconsetting to your extension, it looks a lot better with an icon.
- Add an
extra.flagrow.discusskey to link your extension with its discussion on Flarum Discuss. Must be a valid url starting with
If you discover a security vulnerability within Bazaar, please send an email to the Flagrow team at firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
Please include as many details as possible. You can use
php flarum info to get the PHP, Flarum and extension versions installed.
- Where do I get a token or the token field is empty?
Please get in touch with us on our issue tracker.