The extension allows different mail configurations for mail from addresses.
The extension allows different mail configurations in TYPO3.
TYPO3 actually only allows to create an e-mail configuration. There are different scenarios where you would like to use different senders.
- Multi domain installations with different domains for contact forms of the used languages.
- Different senders for different form types.
- Different senders for different functionalities (e.g. orders with extcode/cart).
Please have a look into the official extension documentation in install chapter
|3.x.x||10.4||7.2 - 7.4||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|2.x.x||9.5||7.2 - 7.4||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|1.x.x||8.7||7.0 - 7.4||Bugfixes, Security Updates|
Please have a look into the official extension documentation in changelog chapter
News uses semantic versioning which basically means for you, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes.
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes.
- major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.