Open Issues: 1
- php: >=7.2.0 <7.3
- extcode/cart: ^6.3
- typo3/cms-core: ^9.5
- typo3/cms-extbase: ^9.5
- cart_nexi: v2.0.0
- extcode/cart_nexi: v2.0.0
Cart is a small but powerful extension which "solely" adds a shopping cart to your TYPO3 installation. Cart Nexi is a payment provider and implements the Nexi Easy Payment service.
- Redirects customer to Nexi for payment.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require extcode/cart-nexi.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
3.1 Compatibility and supported Versions
|2.x.x||6.3.0||9.5||7.2||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|1.x.x||5.3.0||8.7||7.0 - 7.2||Features (in certain circumstances with feature toogle), Bugfixes, Security Updates|
Please have a look into the official extension documentation in changelog chapter
3.3. Release Management
News uses semantic versioning which basically means for you, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes.
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes.
- major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.