Shopping Cart(s) for TYPO3 - Girosolution Payment Provider
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^7.2 || ^8.0
- extcode/cart: ^8.0
- girosolution/girocheckout-sdk: ^2.4
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4 || ^11.5
- typo3/cms-extbase: ^10.4 || ^11.5
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^2.14
- helmich/typo3-typoscript-lint: ^2.0
- overtrue/phplint: ^1.1
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.12
- rector/rector: ^0.11
Cart is a small but powerful extension which "solely" adds a shopping cart to your TYPO3 installation. Cart Girosolution is a payment provider.
- Redirects customer to Girosolution for payment.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require extcode/cart-girosolution.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
The extension can only be installed via composer. Installation via the TER is not possible.
3.1 Compatibility and supported Versions
|4.x.x||10.4, 11.5||7.2+||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|3.x.x||10.4||7.2 - 7.4||Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|2.x.x||9.5||7.2 - 7.4||Security Updates|
|1.x.x||8.7||7.0 - 7.4|
If you need extended support for features and bug fixes outside of the currently supported versions, we are happy to offer paid services.
Please have a look into the official extension documentation in changelog chapter
3.3. Release Management
News uses semantic versioning which basically means for you, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes.
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes.
- major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.
- Ask for an invoice.
- GitHub Sponsors