PHP libary for interacting with the error tracker api
The core Error Tracker SDK for PHP. This library is for interacting with the Error Tracker API with PHP. You can also use this package for registering an error handler for a vanilla PHP app.
- Developers who need a universal view of errors and bugs - before their client or users complain.
- Developers who need raw access to the API so you can report your own errors.
- Those using a native PHP application and need to register an error handler.
- Developers creating a third party plug-in for an unsupported PHP framework.
- QA / Testers who need an overall knowledge of errors across multiple systems
You can install this package with composer.
composer require erorr-traker/php-sdk
The API client class can be used to access to the Error Tracker API
use ErrorTracker\Client; $client = new Client('APP_KEY');
$client->report([ 'name' => 'The error name', 'text' => 'A message about the error' ]);
If you are using a vanilla PHP application you can register an error handler to
catch your errors and sent them straight to Error Tracker. Simply create a new
instance of the
use ErrorTracker\Handler; new Handler('MY_APP_KEY');
Disable and enable sending errors with the
enabled property of the
$handler = new Handler('MY_APP_KEY'); // Turn off $handler->enabled = false; // Turn back on $handler->enabled = true;
Unregister the handlers by using the
Clone the repo and run
Then start hacking!
All new features of bug fixes must be tested. Testing is with phpunit and can be run with the following command
composer run-script test
This library uses psr2 coding standards and
linting. There is a composer script for this:
composer run-script lint
Before you create a pull request with you changes, the pre-commit script must pass. That can be run as follows:
composer run-script pre-commit
This package is created and maintained by Practically.io