Framework for creating CRIS portals: Projects, Persons, Organizational Units, News, Events, and Media
Open Issues: 0
- digicademy/chf_time: dev-master
- georgringer/eventnews: ^4.0
- georgringer/news: ^8.5
- typo3/cms-core: >=9.5.0 || <=10.4.99
- typo3-ter/academy: dev-master
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-06-06 18:23:54 UTC
The "Academy" extension implements a framework for creating Current Research Information Systems (CRIS) with TYPO3. At its core it features a data model closely aligned to the CERIF standard and the OpenAIRE Guidelines for CRIS Managers. The extension can be used as a foundation for creating web based research information portals and databases with projects, persons, organizations, research products, news, events etc.
The extension has been in development by @digicademy since 2011 and is actively used as a basis for several CRIS projects of the Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz in cooperation with many partners:
- Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz
- A European Gateway for the Academies of Sciences and Humanities (AGATE)
- Portal of Rare Disciplines
- NFDI4Culture - Consortium for Research Data on Material and Immaterial Cultural Heritage
|current||9.5 - 10.4||7.4||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
Research Software Engineering
This software is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Author (2011-2022): Torsten Schrade | Academy of Sciences and Literature | Mainz
List of contributors (ideas and codewise):