The missing audit log library.
The purpose of
auditor is to provide an easy and standardized way to collect audit logs.
This library is architected around two concepts:
- Auditing services responsible for collecting audit events
- Storage services responsible for persisting audit traces
Those two kind of services are offered by Providers.
A default provider is included with this library: the
DoctrineProvider offers both auditing services and sorage services.
It creates audit logs for all
Doctrine ORM database related changes:
- inserts and updates including their diffs and relation field diffs.
- many to many relation changes, association and dissociation actions.
- if available, the user responsible for these changes and his IP address are recorded.
- audit entries are inserted within the same transaction during flush event so that even if something fails the global state remains clean.
DoctrineProvider supports following RDBMS
DoctrineProvider should work with any other database supported by
Though, we can only really support the ones we can test with GitHub Actions.
Basically you can track any change of any entity from audit logs.
DoctrineProvider cannot track DQL or direct SQL statements executions.
auditor official documentation can be found here.
|3.x||Active development 🚀 (Not yet released)||PHP >= 8.0, Symfony >= 5.4||
|2.x||Active support||PHP >= 7.4, Symfony >= 4.4||
|1.x||EOL||PHP >= 7.2, Symfony >= 3.4||
Changelog is available here
auditor is an open source project. Contributions made by the community are welcome.
Send us your ideas, code reviews, pull requests and feature requests to help us improve this project.
Do not forget to provide unit tests when contributing to this project. To do so, follow instructions in this dedicated README
- Thanks to all contributors
- This library initially took some inspiration from data-dog/audit-bundle and simplethings/entity-audit-bundle
- Special thanks to JetBrains for their Licenses for Open Source Development
auditor is free to use and is licensed under the MIT license