Track and store usage information including page requests, database field changes and system errors.
1.1.10 2015-02-24 08:32 UTC
Track and display usage information including page requests, database field changes, php errors and yii logs.
- Track site activity including everything you need to know about the request.
- The error handler will automatically create an AuditRequest record for each visitor hit.
- When the application ends it will update the AuditRequest with memory and time information.
Tracks the following information:
- Links - Requested URL, referring URL, redirecting to URL (read from the headers at the end of the application)
- User - Visitors IP Address and logged in user's ID
- Superglobals - (
$_COOKIE), the arrays are serialized then compressed using gzip
- Timers - Start and end times of the application
- Memory - Memory usage and peak memory usage
- Tracks the old and new values each time your model is saved.
- Behavior can easily be attached to any model you want to track field changes.
- Each field change is related to an AuditRequest so you can see the entire state of the visitors action.
- Performs multiple inserts in a single query with
- Provides views that can be rendered into your application to show changed fields for your model.
- Full error stack dump is saved, even in live mode.
- Catches all errors, including fatal errors.
- View all the collected data from the module interface.
- Each error is related to an AuditRequest so you can see the entire state of the visitors action.
- Save logs to your database for easy real-time debugging or for checking on historical logs.
- Each log is related to an AuditRequest so you can see the entire state of the visitors action.
- Does this README need improvement? Go ahead and suggest a change.
- Found a bug, or need help using this project? Check the open issues or create an issue.