Provides components to compress the test results for the Contao Monitoring system.
Provides components to compress the test results for the [Contao Monitoring] system.
- compress all hourly test results of a day to one (if the status is the same)
- enable automatic compression in system settings (triggered via external CRON)
- disable automatic compression for individual monitoring entries
- compress all or individual monitoring entries via backend manually
- display compression type for test entries in backend
Install the extension via composer: contao-monitoring/monitoring-compression.
If you prefer to install it manually, download the latest release here: https://github.com/ContaoMonitoring/monitoring-compression/releases
After installation update the database and define Monitoring specific values in the system settings.
- Contao version >= 3.2.0 ... < 3.6.0
- Contao version >= 4.4.0
This extension is dependent on the following extensions: