This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-09-28 07:29:10 UTC
This is a work-in-progress to research how TYPO3 CMS can be run on Heroku using the current cedar stack.
- install heroku cli
- login through
- create heroku app with
heroku create. This registers git remote
- push to heroku
git push heroku master
- open in browser and complete setup with
heroku openmake sure to delete
php.ini values will be picked up from a
.user.ini file in
web. Go there if
you need to adjust values. Placing it there has no performance penalty.
Due to the immutable file system (it gets resetted on every push) and the way TYPO3 determines the extensions it should load, a special "flow" for enabling an extension is needed.
- require the extension with composer
- push the app, install it via the extension manager
- manually activate the package in
This flow is needed to keep the various mechanisms in sync after push.
composer updateonly with the
--prefer-distflag as currently it would download the whole TYPO3 repository
- accessing the install tool is only possible when the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL marker file is present