Auth0 is the solution you need for web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Loved by developers and trusted by enterprises.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-11-10 13:01:27 UTC
This extension allows you to log into a TYPO3 backend or frontend via Auth0.
The full documentation for the latest releases can be found here.
If you are searching for the documentation for version 3.2.1 and below, you can take a look at the former bitmotion/auth0 documentation.
You need access to an Auth0 instance.
We are currently supporting following TYPO3 versions:
|Extension Version||TYPO3 v12 Support||TYPO3 v11 Support||TYPO3 v10 Support||TYPO3 v9 Support||TYPO3 v8 Support|
Alpha support for TYPO3 v12.4 is available since version 5.0.0-alpha.
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed JSON Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when, and where users are logging in.
You can contribute by making a pull request to the master branch of this repository. Or just send us some beers...
There is a way to update users metadata using the TYPO3 form framework. A registration and "password forgotten" form is also available. If you are interested in that, do not hesitate to contact us.
It is possible to use your existing TYPO3 instance as identity provider for Auth0. This is a comfortable way to integrate Auth0 into an existing environment where all user data and passwords are already stored in your TYPO3 instance. Other applications can easily connect to your Auth0 tenant. You will not lose any existing user data or passwords.