Secure download of assets. Makes it possible to secure FE use of assets/files by setting permissions to folders/files for fe_groups.
Installs: 229 544
Open Issues: 34
- typo3/cms-core: ^11.5
- typo3-ter/fal-securedownload: 4.0.3
- dev-master / 2.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-11 14:21:49 UTC
This extension (fal_securedownload) aims to be a general solution to secure your assets.
When you storage is marked as non-public all links to files from that storage are replaced (also for processed files).
The access to assets can be set on folder/file bases by setting access to fe_groups in the file module.
How to use
- Download and install fal_securedownload
- Un-check the 'public' checkbox in your file storage
- Add a .htaccess file with "Deny from all" (Apache < 2.3) or "Require all denied" (Apache >= 2.3) in your file storage root folder or move your storage outside of your webroot
- Go to the file list and add access restrictions on file/folder
- Restrict FE access on folder level
- Restrict FE access on file level
- Let editor set permissions in file list
- Force download for all files (for protected file storages)
- Force download for specific file extensions (for protected file storages)
- Keep track of requested downloads (count downloads per user and file)
- TYPO3 11 LTS
- EXT:ke_search v4.3.1
- EXT:solrfal v4.1.0