Monolog handler wrapper that filters records based on a list of callback functions
This handler works with PHP 7.2 or above, use release 1.0.0 for PHP 5.3+ support
composer require bartlett/monolog-callbackfilterhandler
- release 1.0.0 is not maintained except for bug report, and will accept only Monolog v1.
- release 2.0.0 is the current active version, and accept only Monolog v2
- release 1.0.0 is fully documented at http://php5.laurent-laville.org/callbackfilterhandler/
- This handler obey first to basic Monolog rules as
- Then, in second time, logs are filtered by rules defined in one or more callback functions.
Main difference with FilterHandler included in standard Monolog distribution since version 1.8.0
FilterHandlercan just filter records and only allow those of a given list of levels through to the wrapped handler.
CallbackFilterHandlermay filter records to the wrapped handler, on each standard record elements including extra data and logging context.
Here is a basic setup to log all events to a file and most important to another one (or notify by mail). See examples/basic.php file.
- Laurent Laville (Lead Developer)
- Christophe Coevoet (suggested the code base on discussion of Monolog PR#411)
This handler is licensed under the BSD-3-clauses License - see the LICENSE file for details