Work with magic fields
Access to magic fields (PHP).
- The library does not require any dependencies (except composer packages).
- Tested on PHP 5.4+, PHP 7, HHVM (on Linux), PHP 5.5 (on Windows).
composer require axy/magic.
- License: MIT.
The library provides several features for creating and accessing magic properties.
Most of the features made in the form of Traits. So it can be implemented in classes at any level. And they can be combined with each other.
- ReadOnly - the read-only container
- ArrayMagic - access to fields as array elements
- Named - named objects
- LazyField - lazy fields
- LazyContainer - container with fixed set of lazy properties
- ArrayWrapper - wrapper over an array
- List of errors
The properties and methods defined by these Traits have the prefix