This repository contains Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP source code. Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP lets PHP developers convert and process a variety of file formats in the cloud quickly and easily.
This repository contains Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for PHP source code. This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.Words Cloud REST APIs in your PHP applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost.
- Conversion between various document-related formats (20+ formats supported), including PDF<->Word conversion
- Mail merge and reports generation
- Splitting Word documents
- Accessing Word document metadata and statistics
- Find and replace
- Watermarks and protection
- Full read & write access to Document Object Model, including sections, paragraphs, text, images, tables, headers/footers and many others
The complete source code is available in this repository folder. You can either directly use it in your project via source code or get Packagist distribution (recommended). For more details, please visit our documentation website.
To use Aspose Words for Cloud PHP SDK you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create App Key and SID at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
words-sdk-php is available on Packagist as the
words-sdk-php package. Run the following command:
composer require aspose/words-sdk-php
To use the SDK, use Composer's autoload:
$config = new Configuration(); $config->setAppKey('AppKey')->setAppSid('AppSid'); $words = new WordsApi(null, $config); $saveOptions = new SaveOptionsData(array("save_format" => "pdf", "file_name" => 'destination.pdf')); $request = new Requests\PostDocumentSaveAsRequest('fileStoredInCloud.doc', $saveOptions); $result = $words->postDocumentSaveAs($request);
- PHP 7.1 or later
- referenced packages (see here for more details)
New SDK has the following advantages over the previous version:
- SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added
- Classes, methods and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
- Better security
- Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backwards-compatibility going forward
New SDK is not backwards compatible with previous generation because of the last item. It should be straightforward to convert your code to using Request/Response objects, if you need any help on migration please ask at Free Support Forums.
All Aspose.Words Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to contact us using our Support Forums.
We generate our SDKs in different languages so you may check if yours is available in our list.
If you don't find your language in the list, feel free to request it from us, or use raw REST API requests as you can find it here.