Responsive slider with Title, Link, Subtitle, Description, Image.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-12-22 09:12:08 UTC
- Based on extbase & fluid, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- A simple Slider with fields like title, link, sub-title, description, image.
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require ashokatree/kaemmereislider
composer require ashokatree/kaemmereislider 10.0.x-dev
composer require ashokatree/kaemmereislider dev-master
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create some Slider records on a sysfolder.
- Insert a plugin on a page and select sysfolders in Record Storage Page to display from specific sysfolders or keet it blank for all .
Why? The Slider extension is a simple slider extension to grow the TYPO3 community.
How? There are multiple ways to support the further development. By outsourcing some additional tasks to https://ashokatree.net
|Vertical Slider||TYPO3||PHP||Support / Development|
|10.x||10.0 - 10.x||7.0 - 7.2||features, bugfixes, security updates|
AshokaTree Vertical Slider releases it's first version!
Pull Requests are gladly welcome! Nevertheless please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. We're going to accept only bugfixes if we can reproduce the issue.